Porcelain pavers are an extremely durable option made from very fine, dense clay – fired at higher temperatures than other varieties of outdoor tiles and pavers. Colours run right throughout the porcelain pavers, meaning that they will stay the same colour after many years of use.
Here are some benefits of Porcelain Pavers to take into consideration:
• Porcelain Pavers can be sand set or mortar set like any other Paving product in the market
• Porcelain Pavers do not require Sealer application like other Paving Products do.
• Porcelain Pavers do not stain and are resistant to mold and mildew.
• Porcelain Pavers will not have color fading due to weather and rain.
• Porcelain Pavers are anti slip.
• Porcelain Pavers come in natural stone designs without the high cost of natural stones.
• Porcelain Pavers have a high load-bearing capacity and a strong resistance to breakage.
Some of the different items that we carry for renovations include:
huge range of wall and floor tiles in a variety of different colour, finish, size and style options.
great for bathroom walls in areas such as behind the basin or around the bath that are likely to get splashed with water a lot.
we carry a lot of different patterns, colours and shapes to add extra personality to your new bathroom, including mosaics and hand-crafted tiles.
Tools and Equipment
we carry all the stuff you’ll need to install the tiles yourself including glues and mixers.
Visit our Sunshine Coast Showroom
Visit our Sunshine Coast Tile Factory Outlet to speak with one of our consultants about your bathroom renovation project.